Registered
Reaction score
Didn't work for my either, but the square turned red, so that's a progress.:D

johnsmith427

Registered
Reaction score
it was a koth server which ping was like 100
then i tried on olympus ping was like 50
How are you playing on olympus? I joined a fresh brand new account and got immediately perm banned for script restriction or something.

Weedfotze

Registered
Reaction score
How are you playing on olympus? I joined a fresh brand new account and got immediately perm banned for script restriction or something.
Script restriction usually has got absolutely nothing to do with a memory cheat like baunticheats. You get a script restriction error when you are using some shit PBO hider or script executor.

johnsmith427

Registered
Reaction score
Script restriction usually has got absolutely nothing to do with a memory cheat like baunticheats. You get a script restriction error when you are using some shit PBO hider or script executor.
But why would it say that when the only thing on this PC is chrome, discord, steam, arma 3...? Baunti is on a USB.

Weedfotze

Registered
Reaction score
But why would it say that when the only thing on this PC is chrome, discord, steam, arma 3...? Baunti is on a USB.
no idea, perhaps you used a script executor in the past and you got banned for it.
there is absolutely no way that you get that error because of Baunticheats, because Baunticheats is not executing any scripts

johnsmith427

Registered
Reaction score
no idea, perhaps you used a script executor in the past and you got banned for it.
there is absolutely no way that you get that error because of Baunticheats, because Baunticheats is not executing any scripts
It might have not been script restriction then, it said poseidon something. I will join back later tonight and tell you the error.

johnsmith427

Registered
Reaction score
"You were kicked off the game. (BattleEye: Admin Kick (Scripting - Perm - Poseidon (Remaining: Perm)))
This was a brand new just bought arma 3 account. I even signed into and purchased a brand new fresh copy 0 hours, joined and same ban.

Yoboysam

Registered
Reaction score
"You were kicked off the game. (BattleEye: Admin Kick (Scripting - Perm - Poseidon (Remaining: Perm)))
This was a brand new just bought arma 3 account. I even signed into and purchased a brand new fresh copy 0 hours, joined and same ban.
Maybe u got HWID banned by them, try to find a spoofer to use, see if it makes any diff. Although, if the spoofer itself is detected, u might get BE global ban, so be cautious.

swego

Registered
Reaction score
so for most servers i noticed dont turn on any functions or just leave the functions that are on when u first load into the cheat, when u join a server no ban issues that way

JimTim

Registered
Reaction score
@Yoboysam don't talk shit here servers can't ban your hwid they don't even have acess to it.... however they can ip ban you and log your arma profile so best way is make a new windows profile

johnsmith427

Registered
Reaction score
@Yoboysam don't talk shit here servers can't ban your hwid they don't even have acess to it.... however they can ip ban you and log your arma profile so best way is make a new windows profile
Yeah I don't know how I got banned. I completely re-installed windows before even using Baunti and buying the arma 3 account. Something in the menu had to of gotten me banned. I couldn't even get to the deployment screen where you click citizen, etc. It just banned me.

Yoboysam

Registered
Reaction score
1st, watch ur tune and be polite, everyone here can freely express their opinions. If u r from some fucked up country, where u've been told otherwise, u can stfu and gtfo here.
2nd, Messages:1!? You don't need to to create a new account every-time u wanna insult ppl for no reason on internet to compensate for ur teenie-weenie.
3rd, look up on google and see if anti-hack programs(like infi,etc.) do record hwid or not!
4th, please, enlighten us, what's the other reasonable explanation if the guy claims that he changed his IP, bought a new licensee, but still gets banned as soon as he logs into the server?

Reactions: Weedfotze

swego

Registered
Reaction score
1st, watch ur tune and be polite, everyone here can freely express their opinions. If u r from some fucked up country, where u've been told otherwise, u can stfu and gtfo here.
2nd, Messages:1!? You don't need to to create a new account every-time u wanna insult ppl for no reason on internet to compensate for ur teenie-weenie.
3rd, look up on google and see if anti-hack programs(like infi,etc.) do record hwid or not!
4th, please, enlighten us, what's the other reasonable explanation if the guy claims that he changed his IP, bought a new licensee, but still gets banned as soon as he logs into the server?
yea hes prob hwid banned, only fix for me was, reinstall and use a non detected vpn on olympus, and it works fine

jaden

Registered
Reaction score
The Silent aim works for me, too. BUT i dont know how to use fast Mortal because no bullets leaves my gun. Maybe u should look urself for that

vane88

Moviemaker
Reaction score
-Cant un-toggle some weapon functions

+1 still not fixed.
Damage & Armageddon