• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

swego

Registered
Reaction score
Lets start off by saying for $70 1 time payment then , 30 or 35 dollars a month. There is no reason you should complain about this hack.

I see alot of users trashing this cheat but I don't think its bad. WHEN ITS NOT!!!

Esp 8/10
-Just needs a 500m option

Silent Aim-> 0/10
-dosen't even work.

Aim options - 8/10
-no recoil -> 10/10
-no spread -> 10/10
-rapid fire -> 10/10
-fast mortal(aka quick kill) -> 10/10
-damage (kill vehicles instantly) -> 10/10
-Armageddon( rage feature to blow shit up) -> 10/10
- 8 out of 10 because u cannot disable some of the functions when u activate them

there rlly isnt much more to say about the cheat, its easy to us but the draw backs are listed as below.

-Silent aim wont work
-Speed hack is ban-able on some servers
-Cant un-toggle some weapon functions

if ur buying this cheat to play legit
-just use esp
-in weapon section only use the following
->No recoil
-> No spread
-> Fast mortal
-> fast fire

OVERALL CHEAT RATING
7.5/10

Reactions: pupkin

Yoboysam

Registered
Reaction score
Which one of these functions can you use on an infistar protected server?

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks for the feedback, all problems will fix soon

Reactions: Weedfotze

Yoboysam

Registered
Reaction score
all of em, just some servers do speed hack checks so watch out
Thanks for the reply man, never gonna use speedhack anyway, how about other memory hack functions, like auto refuel/repair? are those safe to use on the infistar servers? have ever tried them urself?

Yoboysam

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply man, never gonna use speedhack anyway, how about other memory hack functions, like auto refuel/repair? are those safe to use on the infistar servers? have ever tried them urself?
I already tried them myself (not the speedhack though), seems they somewhat work, but now I get it why ppl complain about this hack. The memory/weapon/silentaim features are broken. For instance, for auto opener, u get into the locked car, but there is no way for u to get out, if u press auto repair/fuel on a fully repaired car, it will destroy the car. There should be a feature called auto unlocker instead of auto opener, I watched some videos on YouTube about it, dunno if it's still possible. Plus all the thing u mentioned above, especially we should be able to modify the ESP distance. The only good thing about this hack is it's security. I hope they put the time to fix these features and add some more cool stuff(check YouTube), so I'll be willing to renew my sub for the next month.

johnsmith427

Registered
Reaction score
Here is a quick TIP I found. When you turn on either damage or Armageddon and want to "turn it off", disable it in the menu, drop the weapon, then pick up a different one. Also, silent aim IS broken the coder knows. I have been using every single feature and not a single ban on any of my accounts. This cheat is truly amazing!

johnsmith427

Registered
Reaction score
Also the auto repair / refill car blowing up ONLY happens when you turn BOTH features on at the same time. Turn on auto-repair, when the car is fixed turn it off. Then turn on fuel, when it is fueled turn it off. DON'T get out of the car or DIE with either of the features on or you will get that stuck "dead" glitch where you're alive but can't move. Also, if you're stuck inside a vehicle here is what I do. When inside the vehicle, turn on auto repair and auto-refill to break the car. As SOON as your guy starts the animation to get out of the car IMMEDIATELY turn off both features and you should be able to speed hack away before the car blows up. It's so fun to go to Kavala, park my car right beside everyone, do this and blow up everyone! Funny thing is, it says killed by ..., not my name since the car blew up :p

Reactions: Yoboysam

Yoboysam

Registered
Reaction score
Also the auto repair / refill car blowing up ONLY happens when you turn BOTH features on at the same time. Turn on auto-repair, when the car is fixed turn it off. Then turn on fuel, when it is fueled turn it off. DON'T get out of the car or DIE with either of the features on or you will get that stuck "dead" glitch where you're alive but can't move. Also, if you're stuck inside a vehicle here is what I do. When inside the vehicle, turn on auto repair and auto-refill to break the car. As SOON as your guy starts the animation to get out of the car IMMEDIATELY turn off both features and you should be able to speed hack away before the car blows up. It's so fun to go to Kavala, park my car right beside everyone, do this and blow up everyone! Funny thing is, it says killed by ..., not my name since the car blew up :p
Actually did that in kavala yesterday, it was so fucking funny, ppl were so confused:D However, I wish there was a unlocker feature so I could steal cars and take them to chop shop or something.

Melvill

Registered
Reaction score
can you hack money on altis life with this hack ?

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
while waiting for the bug fixes, I think soon will be

Reactions: Yoboysam

johnsmith427

Registered
Reaction score
idk man i tried, on multiple servers including koth, never kill anyone with it.
Turn on silent aim. Aim at the white box, when it turns red hold down "SHIFT" key on your keyboard and shoot. It takes 1 - 3 shots and the person is dead. The feature works, edit your post.

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Turn on silent aim. Aim at the white box, when it turns red hold down "SHIFT" key on your keyboard and shoot. It takes 1 - 3 shots and the person is dead. The feature works, edit your post.
hm
ok

swego

Registered
Reaction score
ill test

swego

Registered
Reaction score
tested on a life server dosent work