Review of PYBG LITE after using 2 days Only

hawky

Registered
Reaction score
Overall Rating: 5/10
ESP: 5/10 with No visibility check. Admin showed in their video(
) that they have visibility check but in reality No visibility check. Its some kind of MISLEADING to customers.
Recoil: 8/10 After having any scope literally no recoil. But even after deactivating No recoil from menu ingame there will be no recoil feature ON(i.e. if you are playing 4/2man squad your teammates will see that you have no recoil and you will be reported). So there must be some feature to turn on/off No recoil according to your need.
Misc: 5/10 weapon/ammo/health works great. There is option "LDBug" some thing like this which shows every loot options available nearby. But this feature is too heavy it literally Fill up your entire screen with loot items names. If they can make which loot option to show like 4x,6x,8xzoom/level3 hlmet\armor Only would be better. If developers want they can include this. THERE is no Crate/Airdrop Loot ESP to show.
Update/Freeze: 0/10 after minor update of 18th July they already took 80+ hours to update their hacks which is unacceptable especially if its in between holidays (i.e. Friday to Sunday). Though they have promised they will add bonus day after update. If this kinds of freezing continues with more than 3 days its not possible for me to stay with Baunticheats in future.
Admins: 10/10 very helpful regarding any installation problem

Reactions: pupkin

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks for the feedback, we will try to consider all aspects