Review: Next Day Survival Cheats

HackDaddyJoe

Registered
Reaction score
Please Note: This review is strictly for Next Day Survival Cheats by Baunticheats. This does not include other cheats! Remember that no matter how undetectable a cheat is you can still get caught and banned.

After using Next Day: Survival cheats I felt like it was time to give my review and share my opinion!

I have some suggestions if possible which you can see below!

ESP (Visuals)
The visuals category for Next Day Survival is fairly basic. You can see players, weapons/ammo, food, and clothing. While you can see a lot with the ESP in this game, it does have some flaws. Not everything shows up on ESP, for example some foods, and clothing, and even some weapons don't appear. It's still very helpful though.

Suggestions for ESP:

Update ESP so new/current loot shows?
Add NPC's to ESP if possible?
Add Faction to ESP if possible?

Aimbot
The aimbot in this game is also pretty basic. As it does get the job done, you tend to miss a lot of shots. Aim speed seems a bit broken to me so I don't use it.

Suggestions for Aimbot:
Make it possible to use aimbot on NPC's?
Better prediction if possible?

Misc:
The misc category has a couple of neat features! You can add a crosshair, toggle a panic/menu key and write a config path.

Pros:
-It's cheap.
-It gets the job done.
-Its very helpful.
-Menu is neat.
-Currently the only cheat available (haven't seen anyone else with a cheat yet!)

Cons:
-ESP doesn't work with everything.
-ESP doesn't tell faction or name.
-Aimbot is a little bit clunky.
-Aimbot/ESP doesn't work on NPC's.

Conclusion:
Baunticheats has a pretty solid cheat for Next Day: Survival! It does need some work in my opinion but the game and cheat is fairly new and its to be expected! The cheat still gets the job done and it is very helpful. If you even have the slightest interest in it, then you should get it.

To admins/cheat developers
:
Please check out suggestions! I'm clueless when it comes to making cheats for games so I don't know if any of my suggestions are possible! Remember that these are suggestions not demands. Thank you! :)

Last edited:

SlingShot

Registered
Reaction score
That's a quite in-depth review. Good Job :)

I agree with all of your points and I hope that they add more stuff aswell.

Reactions: HackDaddyJoe

Mod3rn

Registered
Reaction score
I Agree, but you still have to give props on how they are the only cheat company that is actually making cheats for next day. Tons of companies said it would be a waste of time.

SlingShot

Registered
Reaction score
I Agree, but you still have to give props on how they are the only cheat company that is actually making cheats for next day. Tons of companies said it would be a waste of time.
I mean the game is kind of big right now :D

HackDaddyJoe

Registered
Reaction score
I did...
Its right under the pro's section.
"Currently the only cheat available (haven't seen anyone else with a cheat yet!)"