[RawRage #02] HungerHook for Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Killhouse Massacre]

paradox123

1337 m0vi3m4k3r
Reaction score
Too bad I was kicked out so quickly, could've had a longer rage...
They did have some new kick method, they made it seem as if I disconnected from the server.
Anyway I hope you all like it!

Music:
Shock One - Polygon (Dirtyphonics Remix)

[video=youtube;NdLQ7MLF7iE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdLQ7MLF7iE[/video]

Reactions: Beson

Madmouse123

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Paradox could you show some legit sniper gameplay with hungerhook on cod4 if possible? I'm thinking of buying it.

GuessWho

Reaction score
Website
vk.com
Man, I'm justifiably amazed by that!

But the most incredible thing is that you have managed to find a full server with "killhouse free for all". Double respect, dude! :D

Madmouse123

Registered
Reaction score
I will try, can't guarantee a video within the week...

No problem I have time, I just want a good hitting silent aimbot with autowall and nospread so when I aim on a enemy I actually hit it 99% of the time.

paradox123

1337 m0vi3m4k3r
Reaction score
No problem I have time, I just want a good hitting silent aimbot with autowall and nospread so when I aim on a enemy I actually hit it 99% of the time.

In the weekend I'll try to make one :) If possible... if not I'll post in this thread.

paradox123

1337 m0vi3m4k3r
Reaction score

I tried, but it isn't possible... you can lower the fov, but it won't help you... it'll only screw up more (aiming right on a target and missing it).
I'm sorry Baunti, but gotta be honest :D