Can't change quake sounds mw3

Status
Not open for further replies.

angerfist96

Registered
Reaction score
Hello i downloaded some quake sounds to change it in the hack. I went in the folder files and i changed the name of my custom sounds in the same as old sound. But everytime i load the hack i can see in the injection that it reloads the old sounds. How can i fix it? Help please..

vv04vvrn8

wow, mate!
Staff member
Reaction score
Shouldn't happen if you do everything correctly. Don't delete old sounds - replace them with the new ones instead (which you have to rename previously) and make sure Windows asks for replacing for each file (that ensures you did it the true way).

angerfist96

Registered
Reaction score
EDIT: Problem fixed. The problem was that the sounds i downloaded was in mp3 version and not in wav. so ill convert the files right now and let you know how its going

Attachments

• forbaunti.png
    forbaunti.png
    280.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

BauntiCheatsSupport

Registered
Reaction score
Thats what happen, it doesn't even ask to replace the old files even tho i renamed exactly the new files as old one. Can someone help me through skype maybe? i would be really glad to fix this issue
you must change extension too. Impossible save 2 identical files in one folder. Save extension in your sounds as .wav

Reactions: angerfist96

angerfist96

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you bro so much! Best support :D
Now i have my custom sounds :D im just too noob i realized later that the loader was injecting sounds as wav and not as mp3 :D
Close thread if you wish

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.