Best around

dxhhh321

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I had been skeptical about purchasing cheats from here for a long time. I don't know why I didn't trust this site. I made my account I think earlier 2014 and debated whether or not I should purchase MW2 hungerhook. I decided not to do it. A year and a half later, I decided to try it out because I didn't know about silent aim until recently. So I bought my first subscription from here and I have to say, I don't think I will turn anywhere else. The cheats are top notch 10/10 in its ability to look legitimate and 15/10 in its ability to own noobs in a HvH ;pp. There WAS (now that I understand) one con that I didn't like and it was the support. I had forgotten that this site is on the other side of the world from me xD. And I expected there to be support 8 PM EST but where the admins are located, they were all sleep. Now that I know this I can expect better support because I know the times the admins are online. After I learned this, I got the best support ever from a cheats site. I got great 10/10 support from Autocrack (moderator) and he helped me fix my issues with the cheat.

All in all, this place is the best place you can go for your cheating needs whether it's for legit cheating or it is rage cheating. I am very impressed!

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Very nice. Glad to try !!!