Arma 3 - An honest review

UgandanWhey

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Baunti Users and potential customers,

I have been using the Arma 3 cheat from Baunti/CFF for about a week now. I was quite skeptical of this cheat working on the particular server I needed it to, but I went ahead and purchased it. However, it did end up working.

The cheat was very easy to buy and setup. I had a little trouble setting up my windows to the right version but got it eventually. There's plenty of tutorials if you need help.

The cheat itself is great, and I will break it down based on what I used and for what.

ESP: 9.5/10
ESP works great. It has multiple distances and shows everything you would need to see about other players. The only downside is that the player weapons sometimes aren't correct.

Weapon:
10/10
The weapon cheat works great. You can change things such as recoil, sway, instant kill, infinite ammo, etc. All these features work and are very undetectable and smooth. Excellent part of the cheat.

The rest of the cheat I cant speak for as I play legit but I can say the speedhack does work on ALL servers and the rage features look great.

Overall:
9.9/10

Reactions: pupkin and Beson

suleyman243

Registered
Reaction score
merhaba ben hile var ama windows güvenlik uptade ben hata alıyorum ben artık bunu anlayamıyorum artık bana yardımcı olacak: /

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
all problems will fix soon

HHlove

Registered
Reaction score
thank you very much for the detailed review

It's not my personal behavior to choose a refund. I don't know what happened. I suddenly found that you blocked my account, and then I received the email you gave me a refund. I didn't immediately click the email link to choose a refund. I just waited for two hours when I couldn't get in touch with you. I didn't know what to do before I opened the email Face of the refund link for a refund.
I didn't apply for refund at all. I received the refund email you sent me for no reason. Maybe there is something wrong with your sales system. Please lift the ban on my account. I can continue to pay you the money because I really like your cheating program. I want to continue to use your product. This is a complete misunderstanding!