ROE review

sekundus

Registered
Reaction score
This review is totally legit, not paid or anything nor do i have anything to do with baunticheats other than using their cheat.

First off i'd like to say that most antiviruses are going to flag loader as virus and honestly i have no idea why it needs acces to system and not just administrator?

But anyways the cheat is pretty good for now like the game is still in CBT so ofc the cheat is not injecting all the time or it gets some weird bugs etc but dont they all?

Aimbot is good but trying to use it on moving targets its just better to aim urself

ESP/boxes pretty good

Item names works, always get like 13first aid kids and never run out of meds. Kek
i find the guns i want you can even filter out what u wanna find :p

all the other functions im not going to go into them as those are the main things u pretty much need to win the games!

Now lets see what this cheat is lacking and what baunti need to add:

ESP/boxes:
-disable teammates / dont show teammates.

Aimbot:
-aim prediction / make it easier to hit moving targets
-aim smoothing so it wont be so obvious to spectators when it sticks to the enemies head so it would look smoother to spectators
-random bones so not only head/stomatch.. make it so it does random also if head is only available bone like if the enmy is peeking and u can just see head that would be where its aiming then.

Maybe make it so you can stream while using the ESP? that would be awesome for us twitch streamers :p

other than those cant think anything bad about the cheat. Well done baunticheats!

-Sek

Reactions: pupkin

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks for the feedback, will try to improve what you're asking

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ROE

Некоторые изменения:

- Добавили возможность выбирать какие категории предметов будут отображаться;
- Добавили возможность установить паническую кнопку для предметов, при нажатии на которую будет отключаться их отображение;
- Добавили возможность установить паническую кнопку для всего чита в целом, при нажатии на которую будет отключаться отображение всего;
- Добавили статичное название "Vehicle" при отображении транспорта, для более улучшенной состовляющий продукта.

Приятной игры!

==================

Some change:

- Added the ability to choose which categories of items will be displayed;
- Added the ability to install a panic button for objects, when you click on which will turn off their display;
- Added the ability to install a panic button for the whole of the reader as a whole, pressing it will turn off the whole display;
- Added the static name "Vehicle" when displaying transport, for a more improved product composition.

Enjoy the game!

werger12

Registered
Reaction score
Function all good but lagging while play because FPS drop.