Review: NewZ Cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackDaddyJoe

Registered
Reaction score
Please Note: This is strictly about the NewZ Cheats from Baunticheats. This does not apply to other cheats! Please remember that no matter how undetectable cheats are you can still get caught and banned!

After using these cheats for a couple of days I felt like maybe now would be a good time to write my review and share my opinion.

I've been cheating in WarZ, ISS, and now NewZ for as long as I can remember. I've used various different cheats before but I can guarantee you that Baunticheats easily takes the cake when it comes to pricing and performance.

ESP (Visuals)

Baunticheats has the most in-depth visual settings I have ever seen with any cheating program. You can customize it to your liking. You can enable player, zombie, items, and even vehicles visuals! Each category comes with there own setting's. You can limit/display distances. You can show 3D/2D boxes aswell as skeletons and the names of items or players. But the most in-depth settings are under player visuals which you could see before purchasing on the forum page.

Aimbot
Baunticheats aimbot for NewZ is fairly good. Like the ESP there are many settings you can play around with. Some examples are editing the radius marker for the aimbot, or choosing where to target. Even though this aimbot does not include the calculation of ballistics it surely does get the job done! Honestly wouldn't you say that its better to not have aiming 100% accurate? Makes you look more legit!

Radar
I personally don't use the radar much, but after checking it out and playing around with it, I can tell you it works really well! Like the visual and aimbot category, this also has many settings to customize to your liking!

Misc
This misc section comes with a bunch of neat "mini" cheats to improve your gameplay. I've tested most of them and they do work but I personally don't use them as I feel you can get caught easier. When I do happen to use them I use "No Recoil, No Spread, No Sway, Unlimited Staminia, and DX Day."

This was just a small summary on all the categories of the cheats...

Pros
-Cheats are stable.
-Cheat menu is neat.
-Cheap.
-Many setting's to customize to your liking.
-Performance beats other competitors.
-Cheats automatically save
-Safe (as much as cheats can get.)

Cons
-???????

Conclusion
Baunticheats has phenomenal NewZ cheats! The price alone for the cheat is hard enough to turn down.
If you plan on getting NewZ cheats, this is the place to get it! Hope you enjoy! :D

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
no deadlines

Status
Not open for further replies.