PYBG Review

holyraider

Registered
Reaction score
Hello my friends,
i have been using the PYBG hack since it was released to the Public a Month ago and here is my Review.

General:
It's been great, i have reached rank 1 in AS FPP and after the stats reset i am now top5 again, probably going to be #1 again in no time.
Since the addition of the Aimbot Tab i have won atleast 70% of all games i played, pretty much only dieing to bad circles sometimes or other hackers when they have positional advantage.
Performance wise it's a small drop(10-20fps), depending on the amount of ESP settings you activate.
The Hotkeys are brilliant and once you get used to all the features of this cheat you easily destroy everyone, no matter where you land.
I have played 200hrs with this cheat on a Steam Account i created just for that purpose and i have not been banned yet, even though sometimes i play obvious for some kills to get back in the game.

https://imgur.com/a/1trkx
(Most games were played before the Aimbot update)

ESP&Radar:
Both work exeptional. The Radar was a much needed feature for me and helped me countless times avoiding death, especially in the late game it saves me nearly every round. I play FPP only, for TPP you might not need the radar that much.
Loot ESP is fixed in nearly all cases, very rarely loot doesnt appear in the esp, but it now happens maybe 1% of the time. Maybe its just loot that i had in my backpack and dropped. Not sure tho.
The Dynamic Filter options are a blessing for everyone who likes to drop at highly attended Locations. I Usually enable "Top Loot" at the beginning and just run for a marked gun/house with full loot, once you have a weapon you are basically save and since you always know where weapons are... :)

Aimbot:
I have used 0 smooth, with a small FOV box and HeadBone.
For everything below 350~400m it works great, prediction isnt perfect above 250m but good enough to get the kill most of the time and i rarely loose a duell if i have a good weapon like m4, scar or m16. For greater Distance the prediction isnt working that geat yet, but since you have the Distance ESP you know how far away people are and can adjust your scope if you have an 8x. Doesnt work that great for that range most of the time tho.

Updates&Small Problems:
Updates come frequently and fix problems the way i would Prioritize them too, which is awesome.
There are some small downsides, for example every 15 games or so i get a BSOD for "Memory management", sometimes it just freezes PYBG completly, not sure if its the cheat or just PYBG beeing shit. Also, although it has been greatly reduced, sometimes the ESP and all Visual Rendering just stops for some reason. The aimbot still works and i can use it to lock onto people and make out their position that way, but it happens mid Game, so i cant restart the game and have to play without visuals till the end. Maybe rendering functions stops, or the overlay isnt on top of PYBG anymore somehow, not sure. For me the cheat only works in Fullscreen(Windowed Mode), not in Fullscreen.
Most of the time it runs smooth, sometimes it starts lagging a bit and i have to change to Fullscreen and back to fix it. Could be PYBG Problem. But if it would work in Fullscreen(no windowed) it would be smoother.

Starting&Injection:
The Injection process is fast enough to get back in the game within 1 minute, although it could be faster if you could maybe use a .bat to start the Loader with command line options like "C:\xxx\loader.exe" -user -password -cheat PYBG_AIM_TEST"
That would save 20seconds from the process.

Community:
If you speak Russian you have a good community and will probably get answers fast. When you dont, you might have to wait a little longer for support in the forums or with Staff. I think 1 or 2 staff members with more knowledge of Western Languages would greatly help supporting alot of the EU people who finally seem to acknowledge Baunticheats as a Legit Option for their cheats.

The Price:
Price wise this is one of the cheapest PYBG hacks out there, especially if you want something thats Undetected. There is no other Cheat out there i know of that offers the features and undetection streak of Baunticheats. Most are Semi-Private anyway and alot of them are copy&past scams which get detected fast and cost up to 500€. I never used baunticheats before, but i know now that i can Trust them with their cheats and that their Coders are capable of creating and maintaining a BattleEye Undetected Cheat.

Thanks for reading,
holyraider

Last edited:
Reactions: Zity and pupkin

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score