PYBG Lite Honest Review

watdafak

Registered
Reaction score
Hello guys bought the cheat a few days ago, and I would like to share my experience with it.

ESP: 7/10

The ESP is pretty nice, need some work but its good enough for the price I guess. There is no visibility color change, thats my real problem here. When a target is not visible it should be red, and green when its visible.
It will make you shoot walls if you are not used to this, and can be very blatant and get you banned.
You can't customize the range of the ESP or atleast not in-game, or I did not find it. There should be options for Level 3 only armor and helmets. And if possible I would like to see what kind of a gun is the enemy holding ATM.
But the most important thing is the visibility indicator.... thats a big nono IMO.

No-Recoil,Spread,No-Sway: 10/10

This function works really great, I don't really use it because its pretty obvious but if you want to ragehack its pretty good.

Security:

I can't say anything about the security, I'm not banned yet, but if you don't blatantly cheat every game I don't think you will have a problem with this provider.

You guys made a good cheat, not perfect but usable for this price range. Thanks.

Reactions: pupkin

watdafak

Registered
Reaction score
But you guys should fix the norecoil thing when you can't turn it off. When people want only no-spread,or no-sway it automatically enables the norecoil too.

ROLEY

Moviemaker
Reaction score
But you guys should fix the norecoil thing when you can't turn it off. When people want only no-spread,or no-sway it automatically enables the norecoil too.
Thanks for your honest feedback. We will let know our coder about your thoughts.