New RoE Cheats Review

kong43420

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All,

I highly recommend the cheat from Baunticheat ( I'm actually addicted to it) .... This cheat has given me a full-time fun without headache after everything is set right.

Feature reviews :

ESP 10/10 Absolutely perfect seeing every players 1meter to 1000meters. The 2d box is already good no need for 3D box as it might blur some enemy's head. I love this very much.

Radar NA : As I have not used it but it's there.

Aimbot 10/10 : After new update I recommend to izunov, aimbot sensitivity can now be adjustable 1-10 sensitivity, making it flawless to win the entire team. I have to say awesome !

Misc Crossiar 10/10 : got no problem with that

Recommendation for the next cheat purchase features :
1. I would expect Bullet Spread prediction coz if the enemy is running, no way to hit them.
2. I love to see No Guns Recoil features coz this game recoil is a major problem
3. Sniper no reload. It is very slow
4. No aimbot lock on friends, many times if my team is in the front of enemy, it shoots teammate instead.
5. Speedhack, this will fill up the missing part of fun as i believe people are tired of running slowly.
6. Wallhack, this should also be possible using it at thier own risk. Shoot through walls.
7. Fast Dropping from parachute
8. Unlimited Ammunition
9. others as suggested.

So far, I am truly love this cheat @ baunticheats only ... there are some other cheat providers but sucks.

Thanks

Reactions: pupkin

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hi, thanks for the review !

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
in hack will add a lot of things, your wishes will try to accommodate!

lmh01

Registered
Reaction score
We don't want anything else, just want to add us a display of advanced items and ballistic prediction .... so-called high-level items are actually not much, just show R700 this advanced firearms and three armor and silencer and other accessories ... This is not much more than PYBG........

Toddy

Registered
Reaction score
the things u suggested are all OP. Is like you asking for a ban very soon. Is like a kid in his dream asking for something that will get you ban very fast. But the fourth suggestion is OK consider it should be add. Since no one would like to aim at ur friends. No recoil? you dont need it at all if you aimlock at someone. Speedhack? I don't need that shit here. Have seen in other game and it ruin the game. Just the ESP and aimbot is already consider Over Power. That's my opinion though you might think different.

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
soon will be added new features

kong43420

Registered
Reaction score
soon will be added new features

Hey Izhuninov ! I can see the cheat is constantly being updated and added more features, which is 'Execellent" !. Just a few more tips, I think Item filter name / type should be more than 1 line.

For me, I always look for guns, ammo, medicine. But If there is only 1 line filter, I can only search only 1 type.

thanks

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Izhuninov ! I can see the cheat is constantly being updated and added more features, which is 'Execellent" !. Just a few more tips, I think Item filter name / type should be more than 1 line.

For me, I always look for guns, ammo, medicine. But If there is only 1 line filter, I can only search only 1 type.

thanks
you can now to do so

lmh01

Registered
Reaction score
I also hope to add a few more filters in the filtering name