Miscreated Cheat Review 12.10.16

supermod123

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all, writing this review primarily for english readers.

Features:
Teleport / Jump - This works as intended but recently there have been many changes as the game developers are now manually banning people for abusing this exploit. May cause crashes randomly. (6/10)

ESP - This works well, you can see all players from a ~1000m distance around you, ensuring that your view isn't cluttered with every player on the server and that you only receive relevant information. Item ESP, Vehicle ESP, Plot signs and basically everything works well. Unfortunately, if you are in a vehicle the player ESP turns off for some reason. (9/10)

No Fall Damage - Although a recently added feature, it works, I have tried and tested it from various heights. (10/10)

Aimbot - Relatively basic aimbot, doesn't really track for you or lead your shots. Only realistically suitable in close range engagements, still works effectively for what basic functionality it offers though. (6/10)

Safety - Haven't been banned from VAC or EAC in over 300 + hours (10/10)

Pros:
- Good, solid features at an affordable price point
- Relatively solid support from an otherwise russian-based website

Cons:
- Unstable. Constantly crashes every 15mins - 2 hours. Requests for a fix have otherwise been ignored by the coders and developers.
- Crashing is incessant and even sometimes occurs at startup of the game, or in the process of loading world when joining a server.

OVERALL RATING: 7/10 (If crashing is fixed the rating would be much higher)

Additional comments: Being one of the only known providers of a regularly updated Miscreated cheat, it boasts a large range of features with constant updates. After testing this cheat strenuously under various circumstances (full servers, empty servers, playing in the environment, playing in the city) I do recommend it but just remember to expect a volatile game with constant crashing.

Reactions: jackbooz and pupkin

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, will take into account the wishes

StaticNoize

Registered
Reaction score
Couple of questions. 1: Is it still working after patch #42? 2: Can you see tents with the ESP?

jackbooz

Registered
Reaction score
Couple of questions. 1: Is it still working after patch #42? 2: Can you see tents with the ESP?
Yep. It works with patch 42. You can see tents as well, plus the new items they added. (AKM/Ammo)

StaticNoize

Registered
Reaction score
Damn, went to buy it and it says the cheat is frozen

StaticNoize

Registered
Reaction score
So I went to buy it and it says frozen? oops sorry for double post

StaticNoize

Registered
Reaction score
Be careful with this, I was banned yesterday and now I can't play :/

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Miscreated hack on updated and thawed, the same will now go on the open test, that is to play those who have an active subscription, this will last at least 5 days, your subscription will not be wasted. To play or not, only your right

onurpearl

Registered
Reaction score
i am banned from devs. You said that hack does not detected by game but i am banned..