BF review...from the hell (1 week ban)

hispanico

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, this is my review of Battlefield 1.
Unfortunately after being banned for FF for a week, using another famous hack, after taking information, videos, notes, etc .. I have decided to approach Bouticheats and I must say I was somewhat doubtful especially for the Russian language. But I also saw that no ban for FF has happened to Bounticheats.
I have some Russian friends in St. Petersburg and I know they are very accurate and researchers and so I bought it.
So...I must say it is really done well, many settings, easily set, so very easy to understand.
Of course I was careful to play but after three days all ok. and remember that my account is always under ispection (i see many time "screenshot taken and clean) !!!

Functions - 5/5
All ok fine, sometime if i select to not switch target, the aim change target

Usage - 5/5
Very clear istructions and examples (video)

Detection Rate - 5/5 !!
With my experience also with BF4 and now BF1, I've seen no bans what so ever associated with Battlefield 1 and BauntiCheats. But i play with attention and every day i control my statistic on https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1

Support - 4/5
We have all information, see usage, but sometime some request on Technical forum could arrive in less time

Thank a lot again
Hispa

P.S.
I think good idea give a support direct through chat on forum

Last edited:
Reactions: pupkin