The Cycle Frontier

100Proof

Registered
Reaction score
Have been using the cheat for a few days now. Overall the cheat works as described. It is a very simple menu with hotkeys for enabling and disabling features which is fine. The only issue I have had so far is the aimbot. 95% of the time it does not work at all. When it does work it locks onto some random player half across the map who isn't even visible instead of targeting the player/monster right in front of you. I have brought this issue up with the team and they responded quickly saying they will fix the issue. Once the issue is fixed I will re visit this post to update my personal review. Overall for the price the cheat works very well in it's current state. The esp alone is extremely helpful in finding resources, collectable items, etc.

SCORES:

PLAYER ESP: 10/10
ITEM ESP: 8/10 Still needs some polishing
NO RECOIL: 10/10
NO SPREAD: 10/10
AIMBOT: ?/10 (Won't score until it is fixed)

Reactions: pupkin

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hi
tnx!

check now aimbot

- The mechanism for identifying mobs has been redesigned, now it shows the names of the mobs if they are not visible, and a simple dot will be drawn upon visual contact.
- Fixed "AimBot" function, mouse emulation is now used, it is not recommended to change the screen resolution after cheat injection.
- Fixed problems with "AimBot" function not working, also fixed "ESP" disappearing problem.

xiaotian

Registered
Reaction score
hi
tnx!

check now aimbot

- The mechanism for identifying mobs has been redesigned, now it shows the names of the mobs if they are not visible, and a simple dot will be drawn upon visual contact.
- Fixed "AimBot" function, mouse emulation is now used, it is not recommended to change the screen resolution after cheat injection.
- Fixed problems with "AimBot" function not working, also fixed "ESP" disappearing problem.
aimbot, there are still problems, such as the character shaking, it will not be able to lock people, but now it seems that the magic bullet is very easy to use, and it is very safe.

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
we will fix the problems

100Proof

Registered
Reaction score
As promised once aimbot was fixed I would update my review. New personal opinion scores below

Have been using the cheat for a few days now. Overall the cheat works as described. It is a very simple menu with hotkeys for enabling and disabling features which is fine. Overall for the price the cheat works very well in it's current state. The esp alone is extremely helpful in finding resources, collectable items, etc.

SCORES:

PLAYER ESP: 10/10
ITEM ESP: 8/10 Still needs some polishing
NO RECOIL: 10/10
NO SPREAD: 10/10
AIMBOT: 8/10 (Works well now. Basic lockon style. Needs aim speed/smooth adjustment for legit play)

Ffuns

Registered
Reaction score
Please add
Show dead player's backpack

Thank you.

Ffuns

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you
for add Show dead player's loot.

and please add
** show player HP **
thank you again

xeulim

Registered
Reaction score
Hey!

It has a very nice and clean setup i do like this! Not a lot of fancy big menus with lot of color changes and stuff like that. Ofc there is some color changes but just at the esp stuff.

There could also be added magic bullet as i have seen it and you guys made it for Battlefield 5, so i guess you can make it for this one aswell.

And last but not atleast, very fast frozen after patches and updated right away!

9/10 overall! Could be some features added.

Reactions: pupkin