Mw3 Futurum Review! Max Vote !!

angerfist96

Registered
Reaction score
Dear baunticheats forum

Since yesterday i bought the mw3 hack im gonna make a review on the cheat. We can start off by the aimbot.

Aimbot: 10/10 - if the aimbot is setup correctly there is nothing that can stop you. Really impressive
Autowall: 10/10 - this is the sickest autowall i've tried on all the sites. It shot almost through everything which garant an easy win in a Hack vs Hack
Norecoil/nospread 10/10. There isn't much to say actually about it but they are both working as they should.
Esp 10/10 : As i said in mw2 review the esp is awesome and i really love the Sphere 3d Box. Something unusual that is really giving a nice view of the enemy/weapon.

Overall i can say that im really happy with this hack. I even happier than expected because i found features that i didnt even see at first. This hack would be even more godlike with an AntiAim but im not even sure if it is possible on mw3.

The only thing left i can say is that you will be very happy with futurum. offering features that other sites can forget and with Cheap Price.

<3 Baunti
Angerfist