MW2 - Question & Setting?

kevo94

Registered
Reaction score
Hello guys, If you would reccomend a setting to hit noscopes a lot, what would you recommend?

What should i put Ain priority at? Min distance? Min angle? etc.. Which one means what and which one is best?

Last question... how do i put aimkey on lefr mouse button? Doesb't let me.. And my config file is so weird , i dont understand how to edit it. Thank you all.

vv04vvrn8

wow, mate!
Staff member
Reaction score
1) Turn on NoSpread & Aimbot, set Aim Fov to something you feel comfortable with and check Invisible Aim.
2) Aim Priority doesn't really matter, but for legit playing it is best to use Min. Angle value (aimbot will first hit the player who is the nearest to your crosshair).
3) Afaik there is currently no way to use LMB as a key.
4) FUTURUM's config is not for direct editing, configure everything while playing.

kevo94

Registered
Reaction score
1) Turn on NoSpread & Aimbot, set Aim Fov to something you feel comfortable with and check Invisible Aim.
2) Aim Priority doesn't really matter, but for legit playing it is best to use Min. Angle value (aimbot will first hit the player who is the nearest to your crosshair).
3) Afaik there is currently no way to use LMB as a key.
4) FUTURUM's config is not for direct editing, configure everything while playing.

Thank you for a reallt fast reply and the help , much appriciated. Love

Reactions: vv04vvrn8

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
more questions ?

kevo94

Registered
Reaction score
more questions ?

Not really, but one thing im wondering about is.. The aim key, I now have as SHIFT, does it do something? I dont notice a difference, what does it do? thanks.

vv04vvrn8

wow, mate!
Staff member
Reaction score
Not really, but one thing im wondering about is.. The aim key, I now have as SHIFT, does it do something? I dont notice a difference, what does it do? thanks.

If you set Aim Key, aimbot will work only when you hold this key. I don't remember, but check for "Use Aim Key" param if Aim Key does not work for you.

kevo94

Registered
Reaction score
If you set Aim Key, aimbot will work only when you hold this key. I don't remember, but check for "Use Aim Key" param if Aim Key does not work for you.

Thank you my friend .

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
more questions ?

kevo94

Registered
Reaction score
more questions ?

Yes, sorry for all these questions.

This is very important for me because i record sometimes my noscopes. Now let's say its last guy left, I kill him and the camera shakes very much in the end, like up and down and do the left and right. It looks very obvious!! You know something is wrong... Why?? What settings should i have to not have a shaky killcam? This is not because of host, i tried private match and all other games same when killcam... Thank you !! (I have invisible aim on btw)

vv04vvrn8

wow, mate!
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, sorry for all these questions.

This is very important for me because i record sometimes my noscopes. Now let's say its last guy left, I kill him and the camera shakes very much in the end, like up and down and do the left and right. It looks very obvious!! You know something is wrong... Why?? What settings should i have to not have a shaky killcam? This is not because of host, i tried private match and all other games same when killcam... Thank you !! (I have invisible aim on btw)

Well that's an issue with NoSpread. Everything you can do currently is turn it off and quickscope instead.

Last edited:

kevo94

Registered
Reaction score
Well that's an issue with NoSpread. Everything you can do currently is turn it off and quickscope instead.

Well then theres no difference between the hack from all others really? The special thing about your cheat was the nospread and fov that you provide. Really like its function, however it is, as i said, very obvious in a game winning killcam.. Not going to complane to much tho, the hack is great.. but the killcam is dissapointing :(

BauntiCheatsSupport

Registered
Reaction score
Well then theres no difference between the hack from all others really? The special thing about your cheat was the nospread and fov that you provide. Really like its function, however it is, as i said, very obvious in a game winning killcam.. Not going to complane to much tho, the hack is great.. but the killcam is dissapointing :(
invisible aimbot and nospread invisible on killcam in NEW version. You must only enable invisble aimbot.

kevo94

Registered
Reaction score
Holy shit. That was fast, love this community! Thanks baunti.

Don't I need to use nospread to hit noscopes? Only invisible aim? Because i love to noscope with sniper , or doesnt it matter? Nothing will show in killcam? Thanks!!!! Much love

kevo94

Registered
Reaction score
invisible aimbot and nospread invisible on killcam in NEW version. You must only enable invisble aimbot.

By the way! What is the difference between Old and New launch on MW2? Is the new on better?(Steam version)

BauntiCheatsSupport

Registered
Reaction score
1. Press launch/
2. Wait for loader closing.
3. Start game and wait 10 - 30 second. Then you will see hack.

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
more questions ?

joe

Registered
Reaction score
1. Press launch/
2. Wait for loader closing.
3. Start game and wait 10 - 30 second. Then you will see hack.
i tryed launching the new one and it said i may be banned