Miscreated Cheat

cook80

Registered
Reaction score
So the cheat works great while it works, had a lot of trouble getting it to work at all but one of the staff took a good hour of his time to look at everything and get everything in order over teamviewer (top notch customer service!)

However the cheat is currently experiencing crashes and game will close with no errors after 5-10 minutes, longest it went was about 20 minutes. Couple other people in chat were experiencing the same problem. Staff said it was probably the cheat and not us and that they would check on it.

Will update review once issue is resolved.

I do recommend baunticheats however I know keeping so many games updated and working is a lot of work and there will be times when stuff breaks, keep up the great work.

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks for the feedback, will take into account the wishes

cook80

Registered
Reaction score
So to update, never got the cheat working well continued with crashes and server d/c. Talked to several other people experiencing the same problems. Some got it to work and some didnt didnt seem to be a universal fix.

I got banned from the game not sure what caused the ban though never played obvious never killed anyone. Im thinking crash reports? Im not new to cheating scene and know bans come with the territory chalking it up to user error.

However the staff here at baunticheats is amazing and they provide top notch customer service. They worked with me A LOT they spent a few hours at least trying to troubleshoot and help get the cheat working properly.

TLDR: Legit service, would use baunticheats again.