Twixxy

Registered
Reaction score
I wasn't very sure where to put this, I so I am throwing it into additional content. If any admin wishes to move it, that's reasonable to me, this was just the only place that wasn't for technical support and that I could post.

First off if you don't have IW4x, it is a cracked Modern Warfare 2 client for PC. If you need to get it you can just simply google it, pretty simple.

You clicked on this to see it so to bypass a ban so..
  • head to your Modern Warfare 2 directory (the one with IW4x in it)
    zyi4p.png
  • Enter your players folder
    2008zgi.png
  • Delete the guid.dat file (don't worry this will be recreated when you relaunch the game)
    2z89u9i.png
  • Simply relaunch the game. Join any server and you should be good to go

This will ONLY WORK if you are banned by your GUID (game user id) so this might not always work.

I have tested and this is confirmed to work on NamelessNoobs servers.

I do hope this helped and I know this might make the cheating community a little larger on this cracked game, but I am okay with that. I mostly just care about hitting on feeding servers anyways (yes with iw4bot! :) )

Twixxy

Registered
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I recently just learned that IW4x is a decentralized client, and I have been told that means they can not ban your HWID. The only 2 ways they can ban you are via GUID and IP. If you need to use a free VPN, just farm vyprvpn, you can make temp emails on yahoo, or just use a temporary email website. I used for about 3 hours at a time with discord open so good luck people

But yes, use VYPRVPN, it has really good speed and I lost almost no internet speed / connection to any servers. I usually play with ~90 ms on most servers and I was at ~100. It isn't too much to lose.

sonite

Registered
Reaction score
doesent work for me. still says that i been kicked for previosly cheating and i only got hacks for a few games and deleted them off my pc entirely. and all servers tell me VPN decected so cant do that either. idfk anymore i just want to take my mind off shit but every thing i try and do just falls down infront of me fuck this shit