Black Squad Review by TooMuch

TooMuch

Registered
Reaction score
ESP
WQznAZA.png
It is very easy to use has multiple options like distance,name, health, wallhack, and bones.You can also change the colors of the esp when visible and invisible. Very easy to you know when the enemy is in sight or out of sight does its job. 10/10
MEMORY
61iNmOL.png
The memory section of this hack is very dangerous if you don't know what is detected or isn't i would say stay out of this section you will surely get banned, this is very troublesome for new hackers who don't know i would recommend them to remove it. only use if you want to get banned within 24hrs. 0/10
AIM
ErZpqcF.png
The aimbot for this cheat is really good you have various options like smoothing, aim fov, and aim spots. You can either have a slight advantage against your opponent or go full rage.One thing i do not like is that you have to have esp enable in order for the aimbot to work(i have put in a request to fix this). Overall i still recommend it. 8/10
MISC
wv0GNjg.png
The misc section is very minimal basically has two options which are crosshair and panic. The crosshair draws a + on your screen you can change the color of it, pretty useful for snipers. The panic feature you can set a key to and when pushed it will turn the cheat off. 10/10
COLORS
v2MWt5X.png
This tab allows you to change the color of the esp when the player is visible and invisible. Along with the color of you crosshair
CONCLUSION
This is a great hack, i have a lot of fun when im playing black squad using this, the key to not get banned for legit play is only have the esp feature enable no wallhacks or bones, set your aim fov to the smallest fov, the aim time anywhere from 0.0-.2 to be safe. I would recommend you to purchase the black squad cheat its super fun !

Reactions: exel123 and pupkin

misticro

Registered
Reaction score
guys make a hack for black squad i paid for this
if you have can give me a link

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
guys make a hack for black squad i paid for this
if you have can give me a link