battlefront 2 review

iharizfarhan

Registered
Reaction score
I was really glad by the time battlefront 2 rose from the dead in the early year of 2021, baunti re-released battlefront 2 helper. makes my game incredibly easy

SILENT AIMBOT 10/10
i don't have much to say about something that is already perfect, since the silent aimbot makes every weapons of bf2 feels like a hitscan. no such thing as predicting your aims anymore, just have your circle at your enemy.

ESP 10/10
Surprisingly baunti made them have two colors when they're behind the wall and infront of you instead of one color for both. Which is a nice feat to have since you could prob get confused at some of the times.

MISC (NO RECOIL, MAGIC BULLET) 8/10
no recoil might need some fixing if its possible. they worked fine for the first few shots, then they become nerf bullets if you keep shooting, leaving no damage to the enemies until you stop shooting and shoot back again. I also noticed how enabling no recoil makes some gun heroes make their guns to shoot almost everywhere but straight ( e.g like phasma with her weapon causes to much spread alongside lando with pretty much the same issue). I hope this issue could be fixed one day. Oh, and the magic bullet is rather silly lol. You shoot through the walls. If you're lucky enough people won't notice it, unless if you start sniping someone from the distance through their base. I can see how this helps sometimes but it'd probably be risky.

Final Verdict would be 9/10
could easily give it a 10/10 if no recoil is fixed cause it would really useful to have proper no recoil.

Reactions: pupkin