Arma 2 Dayz Mod hack review

ZeroShit

Registered
Reaction score
I decided to get back into Arma 2 Dayz.

Bought the new hack again after some time. It has changed since I used it last time.
After some things on my PC was wrong and it interfered, Bezon was kind enough to help me fix it. Thanks for that!

From there it was as easy as running the loader, starting the hack and then the game.
The menu is clean, clear and great. Much better than it previously was.

There are a ton of features, but I'm only someone who uses the ESP part so I will comment more on that.
You have a ton of different EPS features. Everything you would need from Player, Bot, Vehicle to Loot options.
All with options like show Icons, Weapons and the distance they should show/work on and a color for each of them

The text is clear and does not get in the way of the people you want to shoot.

There was some extra FPS drop on the 1st server I tried, but then I joined another and it ran great, so maybe it was the server. Will have to test more, but I found a server I liked and then enjoyed the hack very much as it ran perfectly with good fps.

Have to say I love the fact that it atm is private and for use to people who have been members for a long time. It makes me feel safer :) (We all know how hard things has been with BE during the past year and a half or so.)

So a big thumbs up from me. Great job! Best Dayz hack I've seen in a long time.

Thank you,

Zero

Reactions: pupkin

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank You!