Warthunder great!Some suggestions

bcb2001

Registered
Reaction score
i'v been using warthunder tools for months,it's useful and great.i'm not banned.

In Realistic Battles mode, I can easy find enemies and kill them to win the game,But I've also had some problems.so i have some small suggestions that might make this tool better.

The following is based on RB mode.
1.According to the different shells, add the auxiliary aiming at the center point.(Autoaim is not necessary)
2.ESP can adjust the distance and mark the enemy faster.(Sometimes I see the enemy, but there is no sign)
3.Enemies that have been marked his direction of aim.

Thank you for designing such an excellent tool, which can make me more happy to play games.

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks for the feedback, we will try to accommodate your wishes

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
maybe later

egonieser

Registered
Reaction score
My only gripe, honestly is that often the ESP stops drawing on a certain tank even when I clearly can see him (it's not invisible, can still clearly see him). While not a major deal it can be frustrating at times, but otherwise it's great.

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

egonieser

Registered
Reaction score
add aimbot to WT cheat :D
There is a reason all WT hack sites with aimbot have their hacks available to private/long standing members only - to prevent total abuse in RB which would make it much more easily detectible and a nightmare for hack coders to keep up. Once anticheats set their sites on a particular hack and know how to detect it, it's game over for the hack providers.
ESP, even if only partial one is more than enough to give you the edge while staying somewhat undetected, as the only way you can be banned is with a manual ban by admin watching your replay if you accumulate enough reports. 4 months now and maxed out 3 nations - no ban as of yet even through sometimes I'm blatantly yeeting people through thick bushes and some walls/buildings. Risky but so far no bans.

Scoots

Registered
Reaction score
Great, only one disturbs me. Often enemies are not shown in esp although I can see them and they are only about 200 meters away.

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great, only one disturbs me. Often enemies are not shown in esp although I can see them and they are only about 200 meters away.
server limits apparently, alas, it cannot be fixed

egonieser

Registered
Reaction score
Overflowing because of the event?
No it's always been like that. If you've noticed in-game, sometimes tanks like disappear and seem to flicker in-out. Game doesn't actually render them if they are not in your visual range, but it doesn't work reliably and sometimes they flicker in and out even when you do see them quite clearly, the ESP then loses lock and needs a bit of time to lock back on hence the delay.
WT is not a typical shooter where all enemies are rendered even when you don't see them, which makes ESP work through walls quite effortlessly, not here. Enemies disappear when they're not in your LOS, as does the ESP. It's very obnoxious and annoying but it is what it is. Not the fault of cheat makers. I used War Overlay before and it's exactly the same with them. Just the way the game is coded.

Scoots

Registered
Reaction score
Ok thanks, I understand. In the lowtier this is not the problem, but from br 9.0 on i have been shot down more often, because the opponent right next to me was not shown.

egonieser

Registered
Reaction score
Ok thanks, I understand. In the lowtier this is not the problem, but from br 9.0 on i have been shot down more often, because the opponent right next to me was not shown.
That's true, I used to be the same but you have to still rely on your own skill as you can't fully rely on ESP alone. It works in your favour in a way as it doesn't make you seem like a total cheater but somewhat legit. If you knew 100% where everyone was at any time, no doubt the bans would hammer everyone here with impunity.

roasterman2291

Registered
Reaction score
I am really interested in buying the WT hack, but am unable to use webmoney as im not from russia, is there any other way i can purchase this?

egonieser

Registered
Reaction score
How do you do that? I automaticly get sent to oplata payment page?
Oplata should have a drop-down menu to select a payment method. They are just a middle-man, it offers various methods of pay Including PayPal and Bank Card.

roasterman2291

Registered
Reaction score
Oplata should have a drop-down menu to select a payment method. They are just a middle-man, it offers various methods of pay Including PayPal and Bank Card.
Paypal isnt in there for me?! :( I really want to pay