PYBG Lite Legit Cheating Honest Review

fazaez

Registered
Reaction score
So I used this cheat just for fun as the cff-team says. Been using this 2 weeks straight, and grinding the game with this cheat.

Visual 9/10: Amazing! But lacking alpha option, because the current color is too bright and distracting to me. Also, there's no way to switch the visual completely off. Anyway, that's not a deal-breaker for me. Maybe add enemy visibility detection, that would be awesome!

Aimbot 7.5/10: I don't know, I mean its really good for close range. But when its far range, sometimes the bullet calculation seems kinda off, probably because my aim speed is at 30. It would be nice if somebody can recommend a legit aim speed, I just wanna have fun but I also wanna hit the far shots when I want to.

Misc 10/10: Awesome! Just maybe add a custom recoil, so I can set how much recoil assist I want to add. Just a thought.

Radar 10/10: This is what I like, a very customizable feature. I love it! I listen to music most of the time, so I just use my radar to be aware of my surroundings.

So, overall. I'm pretty satisfied, but lots of things could be improved and be more customizable. I know the devs probably want to keep the cheat simple but for a legit cheater like me, it's a big deal having limitless customization. The price matches the cheat anyway and probably the best deal you can find. Thanks for reading :))

PS: please recommend me a good aimbot speed :)

Reactions: pupkin