Great Aprx Pro Great Game! Some suggestions

fao

Registered
Reaction score
I have just been using apex legend cheats pro for just half month, my friends introduced this and purchased for me.

Thanks for the aimbot and especially the smooth type, i could always find my way to play legit. Also, Loot esp in picture type is always something worth a praise.

But i also got a problem that prevents me from playing legit in rank, so i made a small suggestion and wish that may make the game more smart and legit.

1.As you know, we're not able to see spectators in rank, so could Baunticheats consider to add 'spectator ' in their apex cheats?

Thank you for your any work and quick update, hope everything going well.

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback, we will consider the offer

Aimbot

Registered
Reaction score
[QUOTE =“ pupkin,帖子:87326,成员:5939”]
感谢您的反馈,我们将考虑提供
[/引用]
希望考虑添加玩家名称,玩家杀死人数,玩家队伍编号

marcelo ferreira

Registered
Reaction score
you don´t have any video explaining how aimbot works and anti recoil because I have the options enabled but nothing changes in game
alguem pode me ajudar porque a mira nao fica reta?

marcelo ferreira

Registered
Reaction score
can someone help me because i can't make the crosshair straight on the player i turn on the aimbot and it stays the same?

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
can someone help me because i can't make the crosshair straight on the player i turn on the aimbot and it stays the same?
describe the problem more precisely, or record a video

marcelo ferreira

Registered
Reaction score
I turn on the aimbot but in game it is not working so your video can shoot straight at a player

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do not understand you

El1m

Registered
Reaction score
I have just been using apex legend cheats pro for just half month, my friends introduced this and purchased for me.

Thanks for the aimbot and especially the smooth type, i could always find my way to play legit. Also, Loot esp in picture type is always something worth a praise.

But i also got a problem that prevents me from playing legit in rank, so i made a small suggestion and wish that may make the game more smart and legit.

1.As you know, we're not able to see spectators in rank, so could Baunticheats consider to add 'spectator ' in their apex cheats?

Thank you for your any work and quick update, hope everything going well.
Hello

can you share your aimbot settings please ?
Ty