Status
Not open for further replies.

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
НА РУССКОМ ЯЗЫКЕ ЗДЕСЬ

======================

If you got a ban in any game, and then bans you even without using any cheat, then there is an opportunity to make a request to delete your HWID data from the database of one or another anti-cheat.

How to do this we'll write just below, using the example of the two most popular anti-cheats at the moment, Easy Anti-Cheat and BattlEye:

=================
Easy Anti-Cheat:
=================

1. To get started, go to the official website and go to the technical support section: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/

2. Next, choose the game where you received the ban, then select "Easy Anti-Cheat privacy statement" then "Contacts", and finally "Open question"

3. Next, you should fill in all the suggested fields (required in English):

- Be sure to tie your account where the ban was received;
- Enter your name;
- Indicate your email address, which will be followed by a reply;
- Write a letter requesting the removal of the ban on HWID.

4. In the field with your appeal, you should write a letter in which you will make a request to remove the ban on HWID, the main point of the appeal will be that you are acting within the law, and you make your request based on the GDPR law, and EAC must obey.

Example of treatment:

"Hello, Once I got a ban in *POINTING YOUR NEEDED GAME*, and now if I buy a copy of the game on a completely new account, then after a while I get a ban, although I do not use any cheats, from which I can conclude, that my "hardware" is on your black list, I want to continue playing, but these bans complicate everything, so I ask you to remove my "hardware" from your database. "The GDPR law allows me to do this. Thank you. "

5. Then press "send a question" and wait for a response to the email address you specified.

=================
BattlEye:
=================

1. First go to the official website and go to the technical support section :: https://www.battleye.com/contact/

2. Next, you should fill in all the suggested fields (required in English):

- Select the reason for the request (for example, "other requests");
- Enter your name;
- Indicate your email address, which will be followed by a reply;
- Write a letter requesting the removal of the ban on HWID (in the appeal, please specify the link to the profile).

4. In the field with your appeal, you should write a letter in which you will make a request to remove the ban on HWID, the main point of the appeal will be that you are acting within the law, and you make your request based on the GDPR law, and BE must obey.

Example of treatment:

"Hello, Once I got a ban in *POINTING YOUR NEEDED GAME*, and now if I buy a copy of the game on a completely new account, then after a while I get a ban, although I do not use any cheats, from which I can conclude, that my "hardware" is on your blacklist, I want to continue playing, but these bans complicate everything, so I ask you to remove my "hardware" from your database .The GDPR law allows me to do this. blocked profile *SPECIFY LINK TO LOCKED PROFILE* .I hope for your understanding."

5. Then click "submit" and wait for a response to the email address you specified.

====================================

THIS METHOD DOES NOT GIVE 100 PERCENT GUARANTEES, HAVE IT I WILL PRESENT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.