Baunticheats general rating

iNeoMods

Registered
Reaction score
Hello there,

i have been using Baunticheats products since 2017. i have played with some products (such as: Futurum MW2, CS: GO hack, Fortnite hack, Futurum MW3, Last Man Standing hack, Futurum Ghosts, Battlefield 4 hack, FBR hack, Black Squad hack, CoD: AW hack, iw4bot (nosteam), Warface EU hack, Ring of Elysium hack, Radical Heights, Cruisine Royal hack, Battlefield 1 hack, CSGO RST, Total Lockdown hack, HWID Spoofer & Rainbow 6 Siege hack).

I must say that I am very satisfied with the products. Of course I also use other providers but BC is and remains for me among the top 3 cheat providers.

The products have a very good quality and many features such as Aimbot, ESP etc.. Also, in the 4 years that I have been using the products, I have been banned 2 times which is by far the lowest ban rate in my list of providers.

Unfortunately I have (because I live in Germany) hardly the possibility to buy cheats at BC. My credit cards are not accepted and Paypal is no longer available. My 7% discount on the products through my loyalty are now gone :(. I can only buy products via Steam Skins where I unfortunately now pay far more than half than if I would buy normal with credit card or so.

Therefore, I will unfortunately still buy 1 to 2 cheats and if nothing has changed then, I will look for another provider who possibly comes close to the quality of BC.

So in short review:
Products: 10/10
Support: 10/10
Purchase options (not within Russia): 2/10

With kind regards,

ineomods

Attachments

• bc.png
    bc.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 311
Reactions: LSH and pupkin

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hello, thanks for the feedback, the problem with the possibility of payments I think will be restored soon

Reactions: iNeoMods