PYBG Review

bronkrimop

Registered
Reaction score
I purchased the cheat for the first time once it reopened recently, the cost was high but understandable considering the games popularity and demand for a cheat.

Firstly, there are issues with the cheat though they happen so little I wouldn't take them into consideration if you want to purchase it. The issues (which could be on my side) are as follows:
  • The ESP can take time to update when someones stood still so it may seem like they are stood yet they may be crouched though it updates soon enough if they move again.
  • The hack will act as if the panic key - END - has been pushed at times when it hasn't and it requires the game to be restarted for the hack to show again.
  • The menu that you bring up with F7 and the loot panic key both require multiple key presses to bring about the desired display, showing the toggles and displaying the loot, which can be frustrating as you waste time spamming for it to appear - this is only in game however, in the menu the toggle display appears and disappears instantly
Now onto the positive part.
  • The option to display only the 'top' loot is great and I don't remember that being a pert of any other hacks that I've seen advertised which can make knowing if its worth while staying in the place you landed or you should go elsewhere, a massive time saver.
  • Keybindings for enabling and disabling make clearing the screen of unwanted information a breeze, so simple and easy, as is the process of bring the info back when needed.
  • It's reliable, the few issues above happen so infrequently that when they do happen they're frustrating only because they need the game to be restarted and not because its happened yet again. If this is the price to pay for such a great product I'm happy to pay it.
  • It's ESP only, which means to those who watch replays and spectate me, I'm lucky in what I find and have less chance of being found out.
Finally, the wish list or my suggestions.
  • Change the design to be more like EFT, currently its fine and there are no problems but I think EFTs design looks better, it's sleeker.
  • Add in the ability to change the colours of items, I use the default and think they're fine though I know some have issues with certain colors showing and could be confused by the items assigned colors in the display.
I wholeheartedly recommend this to anyone who may be thinking about buying the hack. It's worth it.

Reactions: pupkin

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback. We will try to consider all wishes!