Head shot EFT

slay

Registered
Reaction score
I noticed how the bot trying to shoot in the head shot go high, Minimal too high I just fired the entire magazine bot in my head did not hit once as scav. Unfortunately I did not record the video I will try another time

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
record better video

OakSmith32

Registered
Reaction score
I find the aimbot to work fine for all that. I have noticed that there is A LOT of gun sway in the game.. the aimbot can be locked on to the head but the gun is still swaying from side to side and will miss or hit but lower. Aimbot only really works when moving very slow or standing still.

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
record better video

lycana

Registered
Reaction score
I dont know why i bough the cheat and nothing is working for me *-* ? i can upset the settings ingame but nothing is working then the Crosshair ???

imdabest22

Registered
Reaction score
I dont know why i bough the cheat and nothing is working for me *-* ? i can upset the settings ingame but nothing is working then the Crosshair ???
un check the "others" option in the esp tab and radar tab or you will crash when looting

imdabest22

Registered
Reaction score
make sure to turn on "update esp" and set the key when you spawn in press the key a cuple of times for esp to show up its weird but it works

lycana

Registered
Reaction score
ok i will try =) but aimbot and the Other things also doesnt work but ill updated now Pc and then i will try in few minutes again ~ but thx anyway atm for the help =)

SlingShot

Registered
Reaction score
ok i will try =) but aimbot and the Other things also doesnt work but ill updated now Pc and then i will try in few minutes again ~ but thx anyway atm for the help =)
Aimbot works perfectly fine for me.