Personal honest Review

waller1212

Registered
Reaction score
I RECOMMEND READING EVERYTHING

Hello active users and staff,

im using/watching/following baunticheats for some months now and today i want to tell you my 100% honest opinion about baunticheats. First of all my english is not perfect, but i hope and try to give my best that you can still understand everything. Baunticheats is my third hack provider im testing out. The first hack provider was very good but they dont have what im searching anymore. My second hack provider was absolute scam, so no reason to talk about this bullshit bitch dickheads. So I actually hit upon baunticheats because im interested in rust and arma3 cheats/hacks. My first impression was that this side is absolutely not serious and maybe the second scam hack provider i hit upon because im way too greedy for arma3 and rust cheats and their offers because i actually know BE and EAC are very hard enemies to fight against and good working and undetected private arma 3 and rust cheats are really rare to find. I decided to give it a try and first bought the Arma3 TE CFFHOOK. Everything worked fine, i actually would say very very fine, nice features, very easy to handle GUI, very easy injection. Good job you earned a happy subscriber. Well two days later 25.08.2016, hack frozen until today... i paid a good amount of money and just used it for like 5 or maybe 6 hours. Im actually got not banned on any server in Arma3 even when i used the hack, but i need to say im a 100% clean and legit cheater. I never use rage settings and I everytime try to play as legit as i can. I also everytime follow the steps on your website to be 100% safe. So... anyway no hate..., staff said we will not loose our subscription. Thats true and very good. But my problem is that when we ask about infos the only answere is "soon" or "wait" and i mean "soon" means really soon and its frozen until today so... I guess you know what i mean just be real and honest with your subscribers, tell us whats the fact and whats not. Would be really great. So that was the Arma 3 part....
---
After the new year Rust EXP TE CFFHOOK open sales for a, in my opinion, very high prize. I wont publish the prize right here but staff knows it was not cheap. Well bought it, had some problems to get it work but Beson (Staff) helped me very quick and friendly. Good Job! About the rust cheat i cant say anything bad, same like the arma3 cheat, nice features, easy to handle etc... even a safe settings option was included. Very nice. So played for i guess two or three days and first detection... got banned and needed to buy a new rust key + need to create a new steam account. Takes money and takes time. I mean smart people know using hacks cant and wont be 100% safe anytime but when admins and staff are telling me the cheat is undetected and i buy it because of that, im thinking about to use it for a good amount of time without getting banned. So what i want to say is im not buying a cheat for a lot of money, even if its working and rare to get a Arma3 and Rust cheat, when it is just working for a few days and then im getting banned and need to get the game again. That should be not the way for selling cheats for any Hack/Cheat provider. Its absolutely not worth for any subscriber to buy a cheat what is getting detected very very fast and then we also need to buy the game again and need to waste even more money. This was the rust part...
---
I also subscribed to CS:GO, theres not that much to say about. I dont use it that often but for me its good working, easy features, safe to use if you dont play obvious and abuse like a retard, so in conlusion, good job in any way. Thanks for this one!
---
so what am i thinking now? I bought three cheats , and two times it was not really worth it, ....well, thats my opinion. Fact is the cheats by themself are showing you guys are really good, the cheats are working and the functions are fucking great. They are only getting detected a way to fast and just this point makes it not worth to subscribe for users like me. I mean the absolute Private cheats are working, and this is the absolute 100% proof that you guys are genius. But this is not helping me because i cant subscribe to them. Well im not a egoist...i understand you guys, you wont sell the super private cheats which ones are working to everyone because you dont want it to get detected, i can absolutely understand this, i would do the same. Well i dont even think its your fault that the TE version cheats are getting detected so fast. Im just really disappointed because you guys already saw and know it when you open sales on Arma 3 TE or for example Rust EXP TE and many people bought it , it will be detected super super fast because too many people are playing way too obvious, getting reported and wooops banwave hits and you + we are fucked. Way to many people are abusing the cheats to fucking hard, its kinda annoying. Also you already got some sneaky bitches on this site right here because everytime when you leak something for example for Rust it is getting posted on their forums, so thats pretty fucked up too. What i want to say is you should maybe overthink your way to sell cheats for games like Arma3 or Rust with a very good antihack and not sell it to every retard on the open sales. Sure you guys want to make money, you deserve it, probs for the working private hacks. But we the TE users also want to have something for what we paid for. Yes, i also can understand that you only let the super long followers of baunticheats use the private hacks because theyre following you since you created "Baunticheats" but maybe you can somehow figure out which people are good with those hacks and can play legit and not too obvious and which ones are just dumb retards. Then maybe the TE versions are a way longer enjoyable for everyone.

Some other random facts:

1. Design/Usability: 9/10

Everything is fairly simple. You purchase the hack, get the key and go activate it on the loader and woops there is you sub. The design of the loader and the ingame menu is pretty nice and good looking.
For me personally, its so simple to use, and its effective.

2. Features: 10/10

In my opinion baunticheats are not made to use them for rage the shit out of games. This is meant for legit purposes. Not that much to say at all, all Features i used worked fine/awesome for me. I would have no idea to do something better. Great job.

Aimbot(s): 9/10

CS:GO 10/10: No skill required anymore. Even without hacks my CS rank is GE so i know what im talking about. This one is savage.
Rust 8/10: I didnt use it that often but it works good, i didnt even try do configure it perfectly but i think if i would it could be also a 10/10
Arma3: Cant tell you anything about it, because i just used to play with ESP in Arma3 (Legit)

ESP: 10/10

For me this is the main reason of buying Arma 3 and Rust EXP cheats and this also makes it the most important one. Well even then....theres not that much to say about, working great, aboslutely well done... would like to use it all the time. :)

3. Security for TE`s (Rust EXP TE; Arma 3 TE): 3/10 (CS:GO if used right) 10/10

As stated above, Ive only been a customer for some months, but I'm satisfied with the cheats by themself so far. The functions are great and if the cheats are not frozen(...) are working great . Just the detection rate of the TE versions are a way to high... and the prizes for the TE`s are not worth it at all in my opinion.

4. Support: 10/10

The staff and customers are very quick to respond. I personally have not needed any assistance, only a small tip with the Rust TE to getting it work, but just from looking around the support forum, it seems that everybody is willing to help you get the hack up and running. It also feels like they are trying to update their hacks as fast as they can. As personal shoutout i would name Beson is with distance the most dedicated staff member on this website. Wrote a lot with him and he is everytime very friendly, trying to help and keeps calm on nearly every situation. Never had a support like that. I can just recommend talking to this guy. I think without this guy, the Support right here would lose a lot of sympathy.

5. Price (TE Versions): 5/10 (CS:GO) 10/10

I already said my opinion about the prizes for the TE versions: In my experience until nowadays its totally not worth the high prize per month ifor what we get, sorry guys...

CS:GO Version includes cheat for Faceit and Esea was the other one i guess, so absolutely good to go with!

6. Conclusion:

I have used plenty of cheats in the past, and I really believe I could have found my new home with Baunticheats if there will be any way to qualify to get the real private cheats. The cheats by themself are awesome and good working,i think the aimbot on all games is powerful if configured right and the triggerbot is great too. The current detection rate on all TE`s i used is a way to high and i would not recommend to buy it until this is fixed. If you're looking for legit hacks to play in public servers / matchmaking, you should be absolutely good to go with for example the CS:GO Hacks and the private Hacks (not the TE`s) on Baunticheats.

Thanks for your attention.

nerdypatches

Registered
Reaction score
This was very helpful for me to decide on whether or not to buy hacks! thanks for the review!

Reactions: waller1212