Miscreated

Status
Not open for further replies.

zFakeez-

Registered
Reaction score
So ive been using BauntiCheats for Miscreated almost 3 days. I can say that im pretty happy with it and i will rebuy it soon. Now heres my review about the hack.

Aimbot

Good aimbot, it works flawless : 10/10

Design
The design of the hack is pretty simple and easy to use. But anyways i like the menu and it works perfectly so ill give it a 10/10

ESP
has a lot of features that should satisfy you in any means..:cool: in my opinion Woodcrates is the best :) 10/10

Teleport
Never had any problems with the Teleport, works perfect ;) 10/10

Im gonna give 10/10 to this cheat. Will rebuy Miscreated when my sub is running out.

7331uUyNx

king
Reaction score
Website
www.z0r.de
So ive been using BauntiCheats for Miscreated almost 3 days. I can say that im pretty happy with it and i will rebuy it soon. Now heres my review about the hack.

Aimbot

Good aimbot, it works flawless : 10/10

Design
The design of the hack is pretty simple and easy to use. But anyways i like the menu and it works perfectly so ill give it a 10/10

ESP
has a lot of features that should satisfy you in any means..:cool: in my opinion Woodcrates is the best :) 10/10

Teleport
Never had any problems with the Teleport, works perfect ;) 10/10

Im gonna give 10/10 to this cheat. Will rebuy Miscreated when my sub is running out.

I'm using the Cheat for a day now and my Review is:

Aimbot :

I like the Aimbot but i wish it will be added Silent Kill 8)

The Aimlock is PERFECLY I've hittet the Playermodel 10/10 :)

ESP :

I like the ESP I'ts simple but i wish it will be added "Player Info" like in DayZ (means,what the Player got in his Inventory : Pistol Ar15 etc bla bla)

FLY :

The "FLY" hack works perfectly to fly up of a base and to loot the Crates. :)

TELEPORT :

The Teleport works perfectly too and I never had 1 problem with it.

<<< FEATURES WHICH I WANT THAT WILL BE ADDED >>>

Speed-ometer : That you can configure the Speed of the Speedhack

SilentKill (Like in DayZ )

Fuel and all car instructions adder :
That the Car is full with Oil and all thingsare in the car that you can drive instantly without searching the instructions.

ESP Distance : Means that you can configure the distance of the "Player ESP" "Food ESP" etc :)

Last edited:

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
tnx guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

krassite

Registered
Reaction score
Добрый день.После обновления игры с выходом патча №39 чит перестал работать. Вы занимаетесь этим вопросом?

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
чит на обнове

Jiggaly Jake

Registered
Reaction score
is this hack still available? Every time I go to try and get it, it says "frozen". so how can I acquire this hack? currently I don't think we can, can we?

Status
Not open for further replies.