[Eng.] PYBG

Status
Not open for further replies.

iznogoud

Registered
Reaction score
Intro:
Found this website on Youtube and I was suspicious that it was just a scam like other youtube videos. However, after visiting the site and check a few threads I knew it was legit so I decided to purchase the PYBG hack. Lucky me, it was still on stock (I didn't have a clue that PYBG hack was sold for a very limited keys)

ESP:
PYBG hack is very easy to config. Just press F1 to bring up the menu and it was very straightforward. You have Player ESP including box, health, name tag, distance and you can select at which distance the players ESP will appear. I recommend you to disable the name tag because at long distance, the big name will cover the player and you won't have a good visual on the enemy
Rating: 10/10

AIMBOT:
You can select to aim at Head, Body and Ass with a configurable aim key (I set to right mouse button). Aimbot is very accurate if enemy stand still but if your enemy is moving at a long distance (like 70m+), it won't hit at all.
So, it'd be great if coder can add some features like "NoRecoil", "NoSpread", "Instant Hit", "No Bullet Drop", "Triggerbot", etc... and PYBG hack would become awesome.
Rating: 6/10

COLOR+ TEXT + MISC:
You can also adjust the color for player box and player name with the COLOR settings. You can also adjust the the size of text as well as having options to use crosshair, adjusting menu key, panic key...

Conclusion:
Even with a very limited aimbot, the PYBG hack is still very awesome. With ESP, I can easily sneak to enemy's back and take him down. Price is ridiculous competitive comparing to other private cheats provider. So, I recommend you to subscribe to the "Announcement" thread therefore once the sale is open again, you would be able to buy it immediately.

Reactions: OMGPROD and pupkin

pupkin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks for the feedback, we are very pleased!

IModsPRO3D

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to ask if you are still gonna add more keys for PYBG hack

Thanks

iznogoud

Registered
Reaction score
an admin said that sale wont open until end of April

Spankz12

Registered
Reaction score
Great review, agree with all points. In a hunger game type video game i feel aimbot isn't completely necessary, esp is already such an insane advantage in these sort of games but it's true aimbot could use a tad bit of work. But great release anyway.

Indeed the best part of everything was the price, felt like a bit of a steal :p Glad I got lucky and was browsing forums when it was released.

ADfantom

Registered
Reaction score
Aim in this game is not needed. You are not crooked !?) Especially at long distances, it will be too noticeable

ESP - needs to be improved and new functions added there.

iamalegend

Registered
Reaction score
i want to purchase this so bad just found out about this site from a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.