CSGO Review

ulikezecheats

Registered
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, just saw a completely useless review, and i decided to write this one.

This cheat isn't about the features, its more about the security. Never got vac banned, afaik, supports basically every league aside from Faceit AC and Esea, and im sure sooner or later the coders will find a way to bypass the Faceit AC. But i digress.

Features: 7/10 - Good, but not amazing, certainly usable.
Security: 9.5/10 - Perfectly safe, never got vac banned, supports almost every league; value for money right here.
Updates: 6/10 - Sometimes a little bit slow on updates, however its understandable considering how many cheats they have to maintain and update.

Overall: 9/10 - Certainly the best one i have ever used, the price is also amazing for what you actually get.
Would definitely recommend

BENYOU

Registered
Reaction score
i still hope that one day baunti work on esea

squadcore

Registered
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, just saw a completely useless review, and i decided to write this one.

This cheat isn't about the features, its more about the security. Never got vac banned, afaik, supports basically every league aside from Faceit AC and Esea, and im sure sooner or later the coders will find a way to bypass the Faceit AC. But i digress.

Features: 7/10 - Good, but not amazing, certainly usable.
Security: 9.5/10 - Perfectly safe, never got vac banned, supports almost every league; value for money right here.
Updates: 6/10 - Sometimes a little bit slow on updates, however its understandable considering how many cheats they have to maintain and update.

Overall: 9/10 - Certainly the best one i have ever used, the price is also amazing for what you actually get.
Would definitely recommend
did you use silent aim?