IW4X aimbot review [english]

Kisuneiti

Registered
Reaction score
Aimbot and ESP works very well. I use ump45 with legit settings and invisible aim on, works amazing.

However, the cheat is autodetected on some servers, but on some servers I can get away even with admins spectating me. Also when I record demos and try to watch them later, they are all very buggy. It looks like I'm ragebotting in demos, even though it doesn't look like that in-game, when spectating or in killcams.

But immediately when I look at my games through theather or demos, they're all fucked up.

Also the hack only works in windowed mode, fullscreen crashes the hack and game.

Plus, the hack makes me lag and hop around. Even though my ping is around 45. This doesn't happen when I don't use the hack. My internet connection is good (100mbps) and my computer powerful.

I'm not the only one with these problems.

Good for public hacking, not so good for showing your ownage games later to your friends.

7/10 for excellent aimbot and features, -1 for making the demos unwatchable, -1 for only working in windowed mode and -1 for makking me lag in some servers.

Last edited:
Reactions: pupkin

vv04vvrn8

wow, mate!
Staff member
Reaction score
-I'm not sure what do you mean by 'autodetection'.
-As for the demos, I never tested them in MW2. Currently you can silently record/stream your gameplay with almost any recording software, the hack will be invisible. The only exclusion is ShadowPlay, it will record the hack. Also make sure you are recording the game only, not the desktop.
-I know about the windowed mode, can be fixed with a new update.
-Specify how exactly you lag (or better create a video with & without the hack) because I don't understand.

Reactions: Kisuneiti

Kisuneiti

Registered
Reaction score
-I'm not sure what do you mean by 'autodetection'.
-As for the demos, I never tested them in MW2. Currently you can silently record/stream your gameplay with almost any recording software, the hack will be invisible. The only exclusion is ShadowPlay, it will record the hack. Also make sure you are recording the game only, not the desktop.
-I know about the windowed mode, can be fixed with a new update.
-Specify how exactly you lag (or better create a video with & without the hack) because I don't understand.

Hey, I made this video to explain the problems:
*REMOVED*

But to answer your points:
-Autodetection is on the video I linked.
-I like recording from demos, as do many others people. In-game recording isn't as smooth, and also burdens computer more, making my game not run as well. That's why I prefer demo recording to in-game recording.
-Okay, this is good to know! :)
-Also this lagging is explained in the video.

Last edited by a moderator:

vv04vvrn8

wow, mate!
Staff member
Reaction score
OK, thanks for the info. By the way, can you PM me your current config?

Reactions: Kisuneiti

Kisuneiti

Registered
Reaction score
Best devs/admins ever! All bugs are corrected in update! Thankyou so much!

Reactions: vv04vvrn8