1. Raz0r

Cheat Much?

Cheat Much?
  2. Raz0r

DayZ SA Cheat

You can just wait till its public ;)
  3. Raz0r

DayZ SA Cheat

Its online yes, but only to users that registered before November 1 2015 ATM
  4. Raz0r

Dayz SA Actually working ?

Yes, The DayZ Standalone hack works! However, is not open to the foreigners, yet :D
  5. Raz0r

Ищу легитный конфиг для кс го с аимом

очень полезная информация спасибо :D
  6. Raz0r

Dayz SA Actually working ?

Yes, I would definitely recommend this hack to you 100%:D All 10/10! I have never been banned through my 4 years of being a member!
  7. Raz0r

✪ [Info] Read This Before Asking!

Yeah That would work too :rolleyes: , I'm talking mostly toward my point with the "Arma 3 Settings", But ok that's something that could of been added as well. However, I find google more useful for information in general, where if you search Arma 3 Best Settings you obviously will get a better...
  8. Raz0r

Arma 3 All the way!

Arma 3 All the way!
  9. Raz0r

✪ [Info] Read This Before Asking!

Greetings! So if there's a reasonable question feel free to post it But, If your posting anything related to ★ Exloader Or ★ Installation related issues, Please Take a look on the forum there are already answers to your questions! :)...
  10. Raz0r

Bf1

I Agree! Its Already Cheap!
  11. Raz0r

Good Arma 3 settings ?

Greetings! I know I'm a little late on this but this helps, Especially for AMD CPU users like me! This site provides everything you need to know about performance, and if it doesn't suit you?! we'll google a Arma 3 FPS boost guides!:D ✔ Link...
  12. Raz0r

DayZ SA Cheat

:) Like I Said Before DayZ : SA Cheat Here Is Totally, ✔10/10! ✔ User - Friendly! ✔ If You Followed The Specific Instructions On The Launcher And All, You Should Stay Completely Undetected! ------------------------------------------------------ ☢ NOTE: Just something I do to stay undetected...
  13. Raz0r

☠☠Battleye Anti-Cheat Will Soon Be Dead! ☠☠

☠☠Battleye Anti-Cheat Will Soon Be Dead! ☠☠
  14. Raz0r

Best Hacking Site I've Been To

Hello, This Site I Would Recommend For Anyone Who Rely's On Staying Undetected And Having A Full On Experience With "Cheating" I Have Been With Baunticheats For About Two Years Now And If I Were To Rate These Guys From A 1 to 5 This Is Whats I Got! Customer Services: ★★★★★ Great Assistance...